Best Baseball Players in History
Many baseball players have “signed” in as the best baseball players during baseball history. We provide you the best top 10 baseball players:
- Willie Mays – center field for the Giants and Mets
Willie Mays is known for 660 home runs, 3,283 hits, 1,903 RBIs, 338 stolen bases, and 12 Golden Gloves.
- Barry Bonds – left-field for the Pirates and Giants
Known for reaching bases 376 times, walked 232, and intentionally walked 120 times, Barry bonds left an amazing record behind to beat.
- Ted Williams – left Field for the Red Sox
Ted Williams won six batting titles in his career. He led his league 12 times in on-base percentage and nine times in slugging percentage.
- Hank Aaron – right-field for the Braves and Brewers
The famous Hank Aaron had a total of 2,297 RBIs in his career from 1954 until 1976.
- Roger Clemens – right-handed pitcher for the Red Sox, Blue Jays, Yankees, and Astros
Roger Clemens had a total of 354 wins in his career before he retired in 2007 and helped his team to get to the World Series many times.
- Ty Cobb – center field for the Tigers and Athletics
Ty Cobb stole a total of 897 bases in his whole career. He won 11 batting titles and his career finished with .366 batting average.
- Stan Musial – first base and outfield for the Cardinals
The famous baseball player Stan Musial hit a total of 475 home runs. Musial was MVP 3 times and went to 20 different All-Star games.
- Mickey Mantle – center field for the Yankees
Mickey Mantle was three times MVP, and his ability was running like the wind in the earlier career. He had to end his baseball career because of the knee.
- Honus Wagner – shortstop for the Pirates
Wagner was eight times the Batting champion. He took his team to World Series many times and left a mark in the world of baseball history.
- Babe Ruth – left-field and left-handed pitcher for the Red Sox, Yankees, and Braves
Babe Ruth is a member of the first Hall of Fame class. He stole 123 bases in his career and was the best player that ever played on Major league of baseball.